Book your next group in Shreveport-Bossier: Louisiana’s Other Side and discover what others already know – the destination offers great value, rewards and plenty of things to see and do.
Some of the top reasons to bring a group to Shreveport-Bossier include:
- Convenient Location – Shreveport-Bossier is conveniently located in the northwest corner of Louisiana where I-20 and I-49 converge. It is ideally situated three hours east of Dallas, Texas; three hours west of Jackson, Mississippi; and three hours south of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Accommodations –There are nearly 11,000 hotel rooms.
- Group Friendly Attractions – The area boasts of more than 50 attractions that provide non-stop itinerary ideas. Some of the more group-friendly attractions include Southern University Museum of Art, Pioneer Heritage Center, R.W. Norton Art Gallery and Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
- Shopping – Located along the Red River is the Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets, a one-stop-shop for clothes, dining, and entertainment. Other great shopping hot spots include The Agora Borealis, an artist’s market; Tubb’s Cajun Gifts, the Mardi Gras headquarters year-round; Line Avenue Shopping District, a five-mile stretch of boutique shops, retailers and local restaurants to name a few.
- Entertainment – Festival Plaza is the popular outdoor venue for year-round festivals and events. You can find great late-night entertainment at Noble Savage, JOSH Old School Lounge, Stray Cat and clubs located inside the casinos. Live music pours from local restaurants like Silver Star Smokehouse, The Three Dons, and many others.
- Group Experiences – Groups of 10 or more looking for something fun can now choose from any of several experiences to immerse themselves in the unique culture of Shreveport-Bossier. From roses and wine to music and science, groups can embark on a fun journey. The experiences are ideal for motorcoach groups, reunions, hobby groups, and more.
- Cuisine –Incorporate some of the area’s most celebrated bites such as the Shrimp Buster at Herby K’s, the Muffy at Fertitta’s Delicatessen, and more. Download the Eat Here: A Food Lover’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier.
- Craft Beer – Great Raft Brewing, Red River Brewing and Flying Heart Brewing offer locally crafted beer and public tasting rooms, as well as behind-the-scenes tours.
- Year-round Festivals – Shreveport and Bossier City have more than 55 festivals and annual events. The year kicks off with Mardi Gras and a-rockin' Red River Mardi Gras Bash specifically for group tours. Other popular festivals include the Gumbo Gladiators, Mudbug Madness Festival, Let the Good Times Roll Festival, Red River Revel Arts Festival, Prize Fest, the State Fair of Louisiana and many more.
Give us a call at 800-551-8682 and an expert sales manager will help you find hotel accommodations and other amenities to make your trip a fun and effortless one to Shreveport and Bossier City.