Engage your senses and experience the world of roses at the American Rose Center located 10 minutes west of downtown Shreveport. You will learn about the care, cultivation and history of one of the world’s most popular flowers – roses. Stroll the gardens and grounds that display many unique rose varieties, including the test gardens and the horizon garden, which showcases some of the newest roses. At the end of the tour, guests will actually get to taste roses in tea and jelly.
• Price: $10 per guest
• Minimum: 15 guests Maximum: 50 guests
• Availability: April 1 – October 31; Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Tour Duration: 1.5 hours
• Booking Contact: Carol Spiers; (318) 938-5402, ext. 223, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: The American Rose Center 8877 Jefferson Paige Road, Shreveport, LA 71119
• Download the flyer: All About the Roses