Your group will want to set aside a couple of hours to discover why Shreveport is the center of “The Magic Circle.” Elvis Presley, Hank Williams, James Burton and Huddie “Lead Belly” Ledbetter are just a few of the iconic music legends that began their illustrious careers in the northwest corner of Louisiana. Learn why The Louisiana Hayride became known as “The Cradle of the Stars.” Shreveport's Municipal Auditorium is just one of many important music landmarks you'll visit on this fun and affordable journey.
• Price: $100 minimum. $10 per guest. The price is negotiable.
• Minimum: 10 guests Maximum: n/a
• Availability: By appointment
• Tour Duration: 2 to 3 hours. Additional themed tour packages are available.
• Booking Contact: Johnny Wessler, (318) 393-3274, Johnny.Wessler@gmail.com
• Facebook: Shreveport Cradle of the Stars Music Tour
• Notes: This tour will require a reasonable amount of mobility. Transportation costs not included.