Shreveport-Bossier COVID-19 update: Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards has instituted a gradual reopening of many businesses with occupancy restrictions, enhanced sanitation, social distancing, personal protection equipment and other appropriate protection measures necessary to protect the health and safety of the people in Louisiana. Although many businesses have been approved for limited reopening, some nonessential businesses will remain closed to the public. Before you visit a business, please call to confirm that they are open, and to find out what restrictions are being enforced.
Tantalize your taste buds with a unique pairing of wines and fine chocolate in the middle of paradise at Jimmy’s Seafood & Steak at Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City. Your expert instructor provides fun facts and teaches you about different flavor profiles, wine varieties and how to re-create perfect pairings at home. Chocolates are provided by The Chocolate Crocodile, a locally-owned shop situated next door at Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets.
• Price: $35 and up per guest
• Minimum: 10 guests Maximum: 100 guests
• Availability: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Tour Duration: 1.5 hours • Booking Contact: Barbara McMickle; (318) 698-7177; BMcMickle@margaritaville-bc.com
• Address: Margaritaville Resort Casino, 777 Margaritaville Way, Bossier City, LA 71111
• Website: www.margaritavillebossiercity.com/the-perfect-pair-wine-chocolate-tasting/
• Notes: Must be 21 years or older for wine tasting. Other variations and levels of the tour are available. Onsite group hotel and spa packages available.
Cllick here to download The Perfect Pair - Wine and Chocoloate Tasting flyer.
Learn about all of Shreveport-Bossier’s group experiences by visiting www.Shreveport-Bossier.org/Experiences