Clink! Let’s Drink!
Booze is not a bad word in Shreveport-Bossier
Clink your beer mugs at one of our three acclaimed craft breweries or experience wine tastings and charcuterie spreads at our local wineries. For a night on the town, you can settle in at one of our many dive bars or restaurants that are loaded with unshakable cocktail programs and extensive wine selections. If you’re headed in for the night, hit up one of our drive-thru daiquiri shops. Booze is not a bad word, so in Shreveport-Bossier, you can have it your way. Cheers to #Eat318!
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!