Support Black Culture and Cuisine in Shreveport-Bossier
Lift your fork and Black communities all in one bite
Money is support, success and a push to move forward. The easiest way to support a Black-owned business is to start with a plate of food. Our area’s soul food, African cuisine, homemade desserts, and more will give you a wholehearted taste of Shreveport’s Black culture. Next time you visit the area, show your support by using #Eat318 in your social media posts.
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Black Girls Getaway Itinerary - Mix food and fun on this fun itinerary that helps you support Black-owned restaurants and businesses in Shreveport-Bossier.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!