Don’t leave Shreveport-Bossier without tasting these iconic dishes
Shreveport-Bossier food staples and celebrated bites are some of the most talked-about, essential dining experiences in Shreveport- Bossier. You can try Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp, beignets your way, oysters marinated in locally brewed craft beer, and more. Believe the hype. . .better yet, taste it for yourself. When you do, use #Eat318 in your social media posts.
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!