Food is the Best Way to Explore Cultures
Give your palate a passport through Shreveport-Bossier’s international food sites
Travel the streets of Shreveport-Bossier to discover the flavors of other nations. Take advantage of our international eateries by making a quick drive to get a taste of Sierra Leone’s spice, Mexico’s authentic tacos, specialty pizzas of Italy, Jamaica’s jerk chicken, and more from other countries including India, Greece, and Germany. Tell us about your international experience by using #Eat318 when you post on social media.
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!