Soul in a Bowl Best Describes Shreveport-Bossier’s Food Culture
Experience the iconic flavors of the South in local eateries
Soul food represents the heart of the people in Shreveport-Bossier, where anything can be deep-fried, smothered in gravy, or dashed with a kick of spice. Visitors will experience trendy and true down-home flavors from legendary restaurants, food trucks, hole-in-the-wall joints, underground caterers, and more. But be careful, you may never want to leave. Show off your Southern favorites, and use #Eat318 in your social media posts so we can see!
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!