318 Restaurant Week, an initiative launched in 2016 by the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau and its partners, returns March 16-21, 2020. Numerous restaurants offer lunch and dinner specials throughout the week along with special, one-night-only dining experiences.
The goal of 318 Restaurant Week is to encourage locals and visitors alike to explore Shreveport-Bossier’s restaurant scene by taking advantage of promotional pricing, special menus and one-night-only dining experiences. Participating restaurants range from very casual eateries to more upscale restaurants. Stay updated about this 2020 specials by signing up to receive the 318 Restaurant Week e-newsletter.
When you sign up for the newsletter you'll also be entered into a drawing to win $565 worth of Shreveport-Bossier restaurant gift cards! The gift cards include:
- $100 gift certificate to Jacquelyn's Café
- $100 gift certificate to El Cabo Verde
- $50 gift certificate to Biscotti's at Lewis Gifts
- $50 gift certificate to Flying Heart Brewing and Pub
- $50 gift certificate to Uneeda Taco
- $30 gift certificate to STEM Events and Lunch
- $25 gift certificate to Frank's Pizza Napoletana
- $25 gift certificate to Sweetport
- $50 gift certificate to Don Juanz Baja Beach Tacos
- $25 gift certificate to Rotolo's Craft & Crust
- $20 gift certificate to Tejas Kitchen
- $20 gift certificate to Glenwood Tea Room
- $20 gift certificate to The Green House Salad Co.
Share your Shreveport-Bossier dining experiences using the hashtag #Eat318. Like the 318 Restaurant Week Facebook page to stay up-to-date with giveaways, special offers and more.
Need an introduction to Shreveport-Bossier's local dining scene? Download or read Eat Here: A Food Lover's Guide to Shreveport-Bossier.