NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- GENERAL. The Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau "Summer Vacation Giveaway" (the "Sweepstakes") is a sweepstakes where one (1) eligible entrants will win one (1) prize package in Shreveport-Bossier CTB.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of the United States (the "Sweepstakes Territory") in the contiguous United States (i.e., excluding the States of Alaska and Hawaii) and where void, and are at least twenty-one (21) years old on the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void in the States of Alaska, Hawaii and New York; outside the Sweepstakes Territory; and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau ("Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, public relations and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the Sweepstakes Territory, and entrants must be present in the Sweepstakes Territory at the time they enter.
- TIMING. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 9 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on 04/01/2018, and ends at 9 a.m. CST on 07/31/2018 (the "Entry Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- How to Enter; To enter this Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period complete the form listed on the Enter to Win page.
- Take selfies in Shreveport-Bossier and post those selfies, tagged #SBFunSide in public posts, to social media in order to receive additional entries into the Summer Vacation Giveaway. Please note that posts must be set to public in order to be counted as valid entries.
- Once these entries are received, one (1) randomly-selected entrant will be selected as the winner.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the submitted email address. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Entries - Generally. An entrant may enter more than one time, but the list of entrants may be de-duped before selecting a winner. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of online submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. See Section 13 below ("Data Collection; Promotional Materials") regarding data collected in connection with an entrant's entry and an entrant's ability to opt-out of/opt-in to receiving marketing and promotional materials. All entrants and entries subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of/information provided by a potential prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all entrants, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Sponsor or any of its Sweepstakes suppliers or partners. Entrants will cooperate with Sponsor and its representatives in connection with any and all verification and background check activities.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION.
- Drawing. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, Sponsor will select the winner to be awarded in this Sweepstakes on or about 08/06/2018. ("Prize Drawing").
- All Drawings Odds; Notification. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in this Sweepstakes. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified by email. A potential winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (an "Affidavit/Release") in the form(s) provided by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. Such Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in his/her place at random from among all eligible non-winning finalist entries received for this Sweepstakes for the applicable prize.
PRIZES. Prize Information. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, in this Sweepstakes, one (1) prize packages will be awarded to one (1) winner. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the prize packages awarded in this Sweepstakes is $450. Prizes are not transferable.
Sponsored by the Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101, 800-551-8682. Gift cards, coupons and admission tickets are subject to the terms, conditions, expiration, limitations and restrictions thereof, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's (and its designees', successors' and assigns') use of winner's name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award any or all of the prizes at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, managers, members, owners and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any telephone, mail, website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor's website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's website by a hypertext link.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Caddo Parish; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Louisiana for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Louisiana the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Louisiana.
- NAME REMOVAL NOTIFICATION SYSTEM. To have your name and address removed from Sponsor's sweepstakes/contest mailing list, send a written request to Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101, or opt-out as available. Be sure to include in the request your full name, address, e-mail and specifically indicate that you wish to be removed from the mailing list. Your request will be processed within 60 days after receipt, after which time no further sweepstakes/contest mailings will be sent to you from Sponsor.
- OFFICIAL RULES and Alternate Entry. These Official Rules are also available by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to Shreveport-Bossier CTB Sweepstakes- Rules Request, c/o Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101. This same address may be used for alternate entry, by sending your name, address and email address.
- WINNER'S LIST. To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to Shreveport-Bossier CTB Sweepstakes- Rules Request, c/o Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101. Requests must be received prior to December 31, 2018.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is: Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Shreveport-Bossier CTB and not to Facebook.