The Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau compiled a list of 12 things to do this summer in Shreveport-Bossier as part of their Press Play marketing campaign. The purpose of the campaign is to increase tourism after a two-month, shelter-in-place order to combat COVID-19’s adverse effect on the community. This is the perfect way to give back to the community while also having fun. As participants check these fun summer activities off of their bucket list, screenshot the graphic below and tag Shreveport-Bossier: Louisiana’s Other Side on Facebook to share your photos. For more information about things to do in Shreveport-Bossier, visit www.Shreveport-Bossier.org.
Here's a few photos of bucket list items and where to find them:
1. R.W. Norton Art Gallery, located at 4747 Creswell Avenue in Shreveport.
2. Orlandeaux’s Café, located at 4916 Monkhouse Drive in Shreveport.
3. Sweetport, located at 3301 Line Avenue in Shreveport.
5. Flying Heart Brewing and Pub, located at 700 Barksdale Boulevard in Bossier City.
7. Red River National Wildlife Refuge, located at 150 Eagle Bend Point in Bossier City.
8. Sunflower Trail, various locations in Gilliam, Louisiana.
9. Casinos, various locations in Shreveport and Bossier City.
10. American Rose Center, located at 8877 Jefferson Paige Road in Shreveport.
11. Blueberry Hill, located at 5121 Bellevue in Haughton.
12. Shreveport Aquarium, located 601 Clyde Fant Parkway in Shreveport.