Eat Your Way Through Shreveport-Bossier’s Food Scene
Our sister cities love to show off their Cajun and cowboy cuisine and everything in-between
Have an adventure through the area’s restaurants, food trucks, culinary experiences, and more to discover your new favorite dish, dessert or drink. When you find it, share it with us by using #Eat318 in your social media posts.
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!