There’s a Chemistry to Cookery in Shreveport-Bossier
The art of cuisine extends farther than the plate and palate
Flavor is only one component of Shreveport-Bossier’s culinary scene. You can attend weeklong restaurant celebrations or over-the-top culinary events with a wide array of themes. There are beer and wine events, 318 Restaurant Week, crawfish and gumbo festivals, and more. You can participate in cooking classes at Us Up North with Chef Hardette, margarita parties at Superior Grill, and other food-loving entertainment. We want to see your Shreveport-Bossier culinary experience, so use #Eat318 in your social media posts.
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!