Louisianans are Serious About Their Cajun and Creole Cuisine
If you didn’t eat Cajun or Creole food, did you even visit Shreveport-Bossier?
From piping hot bowls of seafood gumbo and crawfish étouffée to crispy beignets, overstuffed po-boys and muffuletta sandwiches, Shreveport-Bossier is no stranger to traditional and innovative Cajun and Creole foods. Explore our restaurants to navigate your way through Louisiana’s food scene, and don’t forget a dash of hot sauce. Show off your Louisiana favorites, and use #Eat318 in your social media posts so we can see!
Food and fun pair well. Allow us to assist you with your next trip to Shreveport-Bossier:
- Begin your culinary journey with a complete list of Shreveport-Bossier restaurants and bars. Use the Official Shreveport-Bossier Visitors’ Guide to make your trip-planning process a smooth one, and the Eat Here: A Foodie’s Guide to Shreveport-Bossier to browse the unique culinary scenes.
- Get the Inside Scoop – Read our latest stories on 20x49.com and go where the locals go for food, fun and entertainment.
- 318 Restaurant Week – Celebrate a week of lunch and dinner specials and fun culinary experiences in Shreveport-Bossier during the annual 318 Restaurant Week event.
- Iconic Foods – Honor your cheat day in Shreveport-Bossier with our iconic foods. Start with our Shreveport-style stuffed shrimp.
- DIY Dishes – Our local chefs shared their favorite recipes with us and we’re sharing them with you. Savor the Shreveport-Bossier flavor from the comfort of your home.
Our Instagram feed will make your mouth water!